xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Six Things You Didn't Know About Me #amwriting #book #discount

Thursday 7 July 2016

Six Things You Didn't Know About Me #amwriting #book #discount

How tall am I?
Five feet six if I stretch up like a ballerina. Okay, five feet five,
My hidden Talent
Does my big mouth count? If I can do something I brag about it. Honestly, never tell me any secrets.
My biggest writing Peeve?
When characters won’t do what they’re supposed to. Sometimes it adds an unexpected twist I never saw coming. Sometimes I have to go back and revise something that happened earlier—just so they can get their own way.
My favorite song?
Happy by Pharrell Williams. It makes me want to throw my arms in the air and dance. That can be embarrassing if I’m in public.
My most embarrassing moment.
Sadly, there’s so many it’s hard to choose. I was in a very earnest work seminar. Everyone sat around with solemn faces and spoke in hushed voices. The question was, if you were an animal, what would you be? There were the owls who wanted wisdom. The eagles who wanted supremacy in the air. Even an elephant – although God alone knows why. That trunk would only get in the way.
Me? I’d just been reading abut were-tigers and stuff. I blurted out the first thing that came into my head. “I want to be a cougar.”
See, back to my big mouth but at least it was an icebreaker.

I don’t only write paranormal romance
This week Luminosity publish my latest novella—Taken by Twin Doms.

NO shapeshifters. No vampires. No magic. Just two drop dead gorgeous males and woman too scared to experience her submissive side. 

Discounted for Pre-order here 

http://luminositypublishing.com/product/taken-by-twin-doms/
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-takenbytwindoms-2066951-147.html

Blurb

One repressed heroine, twin Doms with sex toys, and a relationship based on a lie.
Too scared to step out of her comfort zone, Molly dreams of submitting to a powerful man’s will. When her cousin tricks her into visiting the Pearson twins’ Pleasure Hotel, she realizes she could play out her fantasies. Despite the sexual games going on around her, she still refuses to accept her sensual nature.
Steve and Brett Pearson want a sub with fire in her soul. Deceived by Molly’s cousin, they believe Molly craves a kidnap and interrogation scene where two men torment her with sex toys before taking her to sexual heights. They’ll stop the instant she says the safe word. As their reluctant prisoner, she has no idea what the safe word is.
After the way Molly responded to their dominance, the Pearson twins want to know her better. Can they win her heart after they’ve bound her, blindfolded her, and forced their BDSM games on her?
Reader Advisory: Contains scenes of forced seduction, twin Doms with sex toys, and a repressed heroine who was born to be wild.
PUBLISHER NOTE: M/F/M BDSM Ménage Romance of 19,172 words

No comments:

Post a Comment