xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Revenge in the Highlands by Brandy Golden #historical #Highlands #romance

Saturday 30 June 2018

Revenge in the Highlands by Brandy Golden #historical #Highlands #romance








Eileen is driven by pain and betrayal, can a loving hand heal her broken heart?

Blurb

Morgan MacAlister and his wife, Kat, return to the Highlands to reclaim Morgan's heritage, only to find that the sister he left behind is waging a war of vengeance on their traitorous half-brother, Canton. Eileen is no longer the innocent young girl he remembers.

Gallagher Glencairn has returned with Morgan to reclaim his own inheritance and finds that the golden-haired lass with the beautiful haunted eyes now rules his clan. Gallagher is determined he'll take his clan back any way he can. He gives Eileen two choices: she can agree to wed him, or he will wage war against her and take his inheritance back.

Eileen is tough on the outside but harbors a terrible secret within – a secret of pain, betrayal, and a fierce desire for revenge.

Publisher's Note: This steamy historical romance, set in the Highlands, contains old-fashioned, loving discipline.  
The publisher is Blushing Books

Purchase link:

Excerpt

Eileen studied her elderly husband closely, looking for signs of duplicity. Cold wrath burned inside her, yet she realized he meant what he said. Women were just possessions to be moved about and used as needed; their feelings didn’t mean anything. They were pawns in men’s masculine endeavors and they should accept their dictates without question.
“Looking for absolution are ye?” she scoffed, refusing to give him a trickle of credit. “Especially now that death is upon ye?”
“Nay, lass,” he replied flatly. “Just the assurance that what I have decreed will be carried out. Jamie will see to it that the babe stays here to be raised to his inheritance and status in life. Ye are free to go if ye wish, I’m done with ye.”
Eileen trembled with the force of her frustrated rage but knew there was little she could do. There was nowhere to go, no place to hide and her son did deserve his honors. At least the old curmudgeon owed her that.
“Oh, I’ll stay, ye can rest assured of that. My son will have what is due him. It’s the least he deserves for the manner in which ye brought him into this world."
“Be silent!” The Laird shook with anger and he reached out to backhand Eileen but collapsed into a fit of coughing, his face turning mottled.
Jamie sent her a warning glance but Eileen was beyond caring a whit.
“At least ye have no control over what I do once ye are gone,” she mocked, feeling no pity for him whatsoever. “I’ll raise my son to hate ye, to be a curse on your name and I will rule the Glencairn clan myself.” She hugged her son fiercely to her breast. “Not only that, but I’ll wage war on my half brother and relieve him of Castle McKenna and rule the Macalister clan as well. Morgan Macalister will rue the day he left me defenseless.”


BIO

I’m a sweet romance writer with some hanky spanky play added in. I like to write about strong alpha males who don’t mind taking their ladies in hand when they need it and who want to share the special bond that spanking can bring between a couple. My stories are mostly basic simple discipline in a romantic setting with very protective men. Cowboys, pirates, business suits, you name it, they are all sexy when they are dominant and I love to write their stories. I’ve been writing on and off for around fifteen years now and I still love it. You can find me in middle america, cowboy and ranching country, with my husband and a wonderful family of children and grandchildren around me. I hope you enjoy my adventures as much as I enjoy creating them for you. Brandy

You can find Brandy here

No comments:

Post a Comment