xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Butterfly - Love Never Lies #Thailand #transgender #romance #HFN #Hot #excerpt

Sunday 11 February 2018

Butterfly - Love Never Lies #Thailand #transgender #romance #HFN #Hot #excerpt





My job makes it hard to have a real relationship. I never know where my next project will be, but I can bet that it won’t be in America’s heartland. So I read a lot, and seek my own five-fingered companionship. Busy with my construction gig in the Thai northeast, I didn’t think I needed what Bangkok had to offer.

Then Lek stepped onto the stage at the Butterfly Bar and began to dance. I fell for her during the first five minutes of her set. The weekend we spent together was pure heaven. How could I know our love would drag me through hell?


Buy Links





  

 How could I know our love would drag me through hell?t


X-Rated Excerpt

My room was cooler than the muggy night outside, but still humid. The whisper of the air conditioning drowned out the traffic noise from the street. As soon as the door was closed and she had slipped off her shoes, Lek was kneeling in front of me working at my zipper.

I tried to make her rise. “No, you don’t have to do that.”

She frowned, looking disappointed. “You don’t want my mouth on you?”

“Of course I do, but...”

“Then let me,” she said softly. “I want to.” With the hooker, I had to pay extra for a blow job. Lek acted as though I was doing her a favor.

As soon as my fly was open, my penis popped out, full and solid as a sausage. She pursed her lips and mouthed the tip, leaving traces of lipstick on the bulb. Then she slithered her tongue down my length, circling the base with her thumb and forefinger while cupping my balls in her other palm. I groaned. It has been a long time since I known anyone's touch but my own.

“Your cock very nice, Pat,” she murmured, in between mouthfuls. She took me deep into her throat and kept me there, sucking hard, nursing my cock like a baby at its mother’s tit. I’d never felt anything like it.

Already I could feel the cum boiling up from my balls. I began to thrust, jerking my hips, banging the tip of my cock against the back of her throat. She responded by sucking harder, till I felt that her hot vacuum would literally pull the jizz out of me.

I wanted to stop. I didn't want to come so soon. I wanted to be inside her, those graceful, muscular legs wrapped around me, when I came. But she wouldn’t let me go, and finally, I didn’t want her to.

About Lisabet

Lisabet Sarai has been addicted to words all her life. She began reading when she was four. She wrote her first story at five years old and her first poem at seven. Since then, she has written plays, tutorials, scholarly articles, marketing brochures, software specifications, self-help books, press releases, a five-hundred page dissertation, and lots of erotica and erotic romancenearly one hundred titles, and counting, in nearly every sub-genreparanormal, scifi, ménage, BDSM, GLBT, and more. Regardless of the genre, every one of her stories illustrates her motto: Imagination is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

You’ll find information and excerpts from all Lisabet’s books on her website (http://www.lisabetsarai.com/books.html), along with more than fifty free stories and lots more. At her blog Beyond Romance (http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com), she shares her philosophy and her news and hosts lots of other great authors. She’s also on Goodreads and finally, on Twitter.  Sign up for her VIP email list here:  https://btn.ymlp.com/xgjjhmhugmgh



#Thailand #Bangkok #bargirl #transgender  #multicultural #romance #travel #homophobia

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I so need to read this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I met Lisabet at a writing conference. A nicer lady you couldn't come across. Do support her and read it. Better still, leave her a review. Most of all, though, than you for taking the time to comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kryssie! And Sally! I would be honored to have you read this. (It's very short, btw.)

    ReplyDelete