xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Struggle with your weight? So Does Harriet Mortlake. Just check out her To-Do list.

Friday 1 May 2015

Struggle with your weight? So Does Harriet Mortlake. Just check out her To-Do list.


Harriet Mortlake, heroine in my KNIGHTS VAMPIRE is the archivist at Whitborough castle. She’s almost six feet tall, and she’s around ten pounds overweight. Like most women, she hates her figure. 

She was lucky to get such a prestigious job so soon after graduating. If the previous two archivists hadn’t vanished in unexplained circumstances, she might not have been so lucky. If she could just shake the someone’s-watching-me thing, life would be going great.
Before she graduated, she made this To-Do list..
Harriet Mortlake’s To-Do List
1          Start a new diet.  Failed
2          Forget about men and aim for first class degree in Library science.
3          Giggle with the girls in the dorm about the way I threw that creep out of my room. Honestly, he’s a jerk, but naked men are rare in the corridors of the university flats.
4          Start a low carbohydrate diet. Failed.
5          Buy a new outfit for the seminar, and make as many contacts as possible. God, have I really gone up a size?
6          Cabbage soup diet Failed. I mean, have you tasted the stuff?
7          Almost signed up for a slimming club, but decided I can’t afford it.
8         Read up on anger management. I will never follow in my father’s footsteps.
9           Switch to a low calorie diet. Failed.
10        Visit Whitborough and explore its castle. Maybe enjoy fish and chips by the harbour.
11        Learn to cook decent meals for one. I can’t live on chocolate, pasta and chips.
12         Research historical diets. Hey, that can’t be right. In the 1950’s did they really think swallowing a tapeworm would make you thin? I’m not even going to try that one.
14        Try fasting for a day. Failed. I couldn’t get past breakfast
15        Start research paper on Whitborough Castle.
16        Start a meal replacement plan. Failed. Almost made it to dinnertime, but I’ve never been so hungry. I shouldn’t have walked past the coffee shop.
17        Stay away from the university coffee shop. Failed  Their chocolate cake is to die for
18          Tried another historical diet - Lord Byron’s vinegar and water diet. Failed. I think I’m going to throw up.
19        This is my last entry. Looking at all those failed diets is just too depressing. I need chocolate to cheer me up.
Wondering what happened to the previous archivists or if someone is really watching Harriet? Find out in KNIGHTS VAMPIRE.


Blurb
Betrayed by the Knight Defenders and murdered by his cousin, crusader knight Blaxton de Ferrers rose as a vampire. For nine centuries, he’s preyed on the people he once swore to protect. Gradually, as his emotions leach out of him, he forgets how to feel. Then he meets Harriet.

Harriet Mortlake’s a strong sassy woman who battles her weight and her temper. Her job is to seek out the ancient secrets of the castle that was Blaxton’s childhood home. Instead, she finds the love of her life.

When danger threatens Harriet, Blaxton steps in. Harriet and Blaxton, are a match made in heaven. Except… he’s a vampire and to fully claim her, he’ll have to kill her.

Buy links
Loose ID                                               http://www.loose-id.com/knights-vampire.html
Amazon US author page               http://www.amazon.com/Kryssie-Fortune/e/B00J5AQOBU/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1                     
Amazon UK        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kryssie-Fortune/e/B00J5AQOBU/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1421613895&sr=8-1Social Media
Author Links
I’d love to hear from you, or answer any questions you might have.



No comments:

Post a Comment