xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: That moment when an Amazon Top 500 Reviewer likes your book.

Monday 19 October 2015

That moment when an Amazon Top 500 Reviewer likes your book.

This weekend, I admitted how much I hated book marketing.
I don’t have the knack.
Then the lovely Kayelle Allen –a lady who writes best-selling books and has a heart bigger than a house—stepped in.  Her advice is invaluable, and her personal help much appreciated.
Oddly, it echoed something a friend of mine, Ashe Barker – author of best-selling book Shared by the Highlanders – once said. It’s all down to having an e-mail list.
At the same time, Marketing for Romance Writers had a similar discussion and came to the same conclusion.
My weekend’s task is to change my blog so it has more clearly defined pages and to add a reader sign-up. Then I need something to tempt people into signing up. I have a short story planned, but I’ll maybe do a giveaway too.
I’ll keep you posted on the results.
In addition, the result of my straw poll?
This is the winning advert. The review is from Amazon Canada.
Kryssie Fortune Autor Page http://amzn.to/1VhbFEy

No comments:

Post a Comment