xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Between Despair and Ecstasy by @DarylDevore #hot #rockstar #romance

Sunday 24 December 2017

Between Despair and Ecstasy by @DarylDevore #hot #rockstar #romance


Between Despair and Ecstasy - Book 3 of the Two Hearts One Love Trilogy

Blurb

Concerned for his fiancée’s safety, rock star Darien Scott races to Bangkok to protect Erika Bailey, only to discover his brother is missing. Fearing the worst, he contacts his nemesis, Gan, and makes a repulsive deal that will free his brother and protect Erika’s club, The Pink Flamingo. Or so he thinks. When a python and Gan are involved, things go sour, and Darien sinks into a deep depression.
Erika is disheartened by the betrayal of her parents. Her father's destruction of her club and the humiliation of her mother’s drunken behavior have her feeling down, but those are the least of her worries. She has a wedding to plan, but won’t. Having been betrayed too often, she’s scared to trust Darien.
How can Erika prove to herself and Darien that she loves and trusts him? Simple. All she has to do is jump out of a plane.

Buy Links




Excerpt

As Ericka waited for the coffee maker to finish brewing, she heard the swoosh of the shower. A good sign. He was ready to climb out of his cave. Soon, she would have her lover back and nights filled with passion. A tingle throbbed in her belly. It had been too long since she and Darien had made love. She needed him as much as he needed her. Erika filled two mugs, poured some milk into hers and left his black. She grimaced. How he could drink his coffee black, she didn’t know. But, to each his own.
Dressed only in his shorts, he was just slipping into bed as she returned. He flipped a pillow up on the headboard and reached for his coffee. He slurped a mouthful. “Oh, gawd woman.”
“What?” She settled next to him.
“How can you screw up coffee this bad?”
She slithered her hand up his arm. “My skills lie elsewhere. Oh. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have.”
He stilled the tremble in his body then opened his eyes. “No. It’s okay.” He swallowed another mouthful.
“I’m going to start talking, and you jump in when you’re ready.” She lifted her mug to her lips and drank. “Ugh. You’re right. This is exceptionally bad.” She grimaced but continued talking. “From what I just figured out, in sort of a flash, the last time you came to Bangkok, you were there to look out for me. You thought I was in trouble.” She waited for a response. “Feel free to nod.”
He cast a sideways glance at her and nodded.
“Okay. You figured out it wasn’t me that was in trouble, it was your brother.”
“Something was up.” Darien shifted. “He wasn’t replying to any texts. He always does. I’m the one who shuts everyone off. Not him. And no one…no one knew where he was. When you told me his stuff was gone, I almost went into panic mode. I sent texts to everyone, trying to find him. Étienne told me what their plans were, but also how worried he was as Brian hadn’t arrived in Paris. Uh…do you know about Étienne?”
Erika nodded. “Yes. I already knew about Brian and Etienne. Don’t you remember Brian talked about him last night.”
“Really?” Darien frowned. “A lot is just a big black hole. I don’t remember much. I put it off as long as I could, then I messaged Gan, and that’s where I hit pay dirt. I arranged to meet with him.”
She held her cup close to her chest. “I remember. I was so mad at you. And scared.”
He grimaced. “You were right to be. Things got ugly really fast.”

8 Questions for Daryl Devoré

What inspired you to write your first book?
My gr 10 Creative Writing teacher. We had to write a chapter 1 and he told me to keep going instead of doing the other writing projects. By the end of the semester I had finished it.

Do you have a specific writing style?
I don't think so. I just write the story the way it presents itself to me.

How did you come up with the title?
I usually ask for help. I have some very creative friends.

Can you share a little of your current work with us?
The one I am writing on doesn't have a name yet. But the next is a Christmas short and will be released in Dec and is called – Love in the Key of C.

Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
DISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm an only child so they was never a time I could pawn the job off on a sibling.

Tell us something nobody knows about you.
If I do, then everyone will know about it.

Have you ever jumped out of a plane?
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good plane?
But funny enough, in this book the heroine has to.

Do you use a pseudonym? If so how did you choose it?
Yes, actually I have two? The one I made up, it just popped into my head and the other – I asked for help from writer's group.

Bio
Daryl Devoré (@daryldevore) lives in an old farmhouse in Ontario, Canada, with her husband, a black cat named Licorice and some house ghosts. Daryl loves to take long walks up her quiet country road or snowshoe across the back acres, and in the summer, kayak along the St. Lawrence River. She's touched a moon rock, a mammoth and a meteorite. She's been deep in the ocean in a submarine, flown high over Niagara Falls in a helicopter and used the ladies room in a royal palace. Life's an adventure and Daryl's having fun living it.



Where to find Daryl Devoré


Release Date – October, 20, 2017
Publisher – eXtasy Books

No comments:

Post a Comment