xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Can you help?Pithy Author's Quotes Needed. #quotes

Friday 26 July 2019

Can you help?Pithy Author's Quotes Needed. #quotes


I've turned my garden hut into a writing den. (With lots of help from my husband.)
Some friends bought me the letters for me and created my wonderful sign, but otherwise it's bare. I'm going to paint some quotes on the wall, but I need more. Here's what I have so far.
My favorite every quote is by Ali,



That one's a must, despite being far too long. my other must is from Stephen King's wonderful book - On Writing.



Here are my others, but I'm open to change. 

Attributed to Nora Roberts but I've heard it quoted as being by other people.


I'm drawn to a Terry Pratchett quote.


My next one's a classic from the Great Ernest Hemmingway


Jack Kerouac said something similar.

There are so many great quotes out there, so please pile in with your favorites.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment