xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: My Five Favorite Heroes

Friday 9 August 2019

My Five Favorite Heroes



I like my heroes hot, with a twist of humor, and dripping sex appeal.
Some film heroes have it all. Some deliberately don’t.

Think of Loki, the archetypal bad boy in the Marvel films. Like many, I prefer
him to his one-dimensional brother Thor. Loki had the bad-boy vibe down pat. He’s selfish and self-serving, but occasionally his good side shows through. That makes women wish they could be the one to reform him. Marvel cleverly cast Tom Hiddleston in the role, aware he was a strong enough actor to show both sides of this complex character. 





Another of my favorite hero’s is the wonderful  Hans Solo, as portrayed by
a young Harrison Ford. Fearless and strong, he stands up for what’s right. His quick mind makes him an excellent linguist, but he’s as cocky as he is clever. He’s a great strategist, but he’s sometimes greedy. Again, his character faults give him a likeability, and—be still my bleeding heart—so much sex appeal that women sigh over him.
By Source, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=11669522






My next hero’s even more make-believe. He started out in comics then made the leap to the big screen. Who am I thinking of? Wolverine of course. He’s a mutant with a heart of gold that he tries to hide. Once human, he foolishly let scientists enhance him with an adamantium skeleton. All muscle, claw and tight-fitting lycra suit, women want to comfort him and help him forget his past.

(Not a great image, but at least it's not copyrighted.)


Bernard cornwell the sharpe series 1 to 5 books collection set (tiger, triumph, fortress, trafalgar, prey)

As a writer, I love book boyfriends. And who tops my list? Richard Sharpe as played by Sean Bean. He’s ruthless, determined, and hard as nails. He also has a sensitive side, but he hides it because he comes from a very different background than his fellow officers. Again, women want to comfort him, but his rough edges give him a sexy edge we can’t ignore.




My fifth and final pick is another book boyfriend to swoon over. Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
starts out aloof and cold, but as sparks fly between him and Elizabeth Bennett, he shows his true colors. And pretty damn good they are too. Lucky Elizabeth.
I'd love to know your favorite heroes.Please check out the heroes I've written on my Amazon Author pagehttps://www.amazon.com/Kryssie-Fortune/e/B00J5AQOBU









No comments:

Post a Comment