xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Taunted by Felicity Brandon #DarkRomance #Billionaire #BDSM #Revenge

Monday 2 March 2020

Taunted by Felicity Brandon #DarkRomance #Billionaire #BDSM #Revenge







Blurb:

She showed me the light when she came into my life.
And reminded me just how dark love can be.








I saved Delilah from Morley and Hyland.
It was a pleasure.
That should’ve been the end of it.
I didn’t expect things to get this intense.
I didn’t think our passion could grow so dark, but there isn’t anything I want more than to own her.
I need her soul to be mine.
But we have a new threat looming over us.
Hyland wants revenge and men like him will do anything.
We need to play this carefully.
Or else…




Universal Buy link: mybook.to/Taunted

Goodreads TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50475415-taunted

A picture containing text, man, shirt

Description automatically generated


Excerpt:


Dalton’s mouth skimmed over her lips, capturing her attention in an instant. “I’m going to pound you so hard, Delilah.”
Arousal pooled at her core with his words. “Yes, sir.”
She was brazen now, incapable of resisting Dalton’s allure, and with no desire to even try anymore.
He nodded his head at her. “I’m glad we’re aligned on this.”
With one sharp tug, he yanked her panties down her thighs, guiding them to her feet. Delilah’s breathing accelerated at his show of force. Fuck, he was hot when he was like this. He could take her all bloody day long when he was in this mood.
Dalton guided her from the fabric at her ankles, tugging her forward in the direction of the couch. “Over the arm.”
His instruction was curt, and as she turned toward his face for reassurance, Delilah saw the grin there and she went willingly, draping the top half of her body over the raised arm.
“Legs apart.”
She panted at the order, but complied at once. She wanted this. It was as sexy as hell being exposed and available to Dalton, and even ignoring the growing pressure at her neck, she waited for the real fun to begin, her heart racing inside her chest.
“What do you want, firecracker?” Dalton’s words rang out over her head.
“You, sir.” He reply was reflexive, and desperate.
He smacked her arse, not hard enough to really hurt, but with enough force to make her yelp. “What about me?”
“Your cock.” She practically screamed the word, relishing the way Dalton always made her spell it out.
There was no hiding with him.
There never was.
“Tell me then.”
“I need your cock, sir.” Delilah barely recognized the voice of the woman who responded. She was so breathy and full of need. Surely, it couldn’t be her?
“You want my cock?” Dalton’s voice was full of glee.
Fuck, yes! The thought imploded in her head. You know I want it, Dalton. Why are you making me wait?
The sound of his laughter filled the air. “Beg for it.”
“What?” Delilah gasped.
“You heard me,” he snarled, his words registering in her ears just before he spanked her again. And the strike was harder this time. Much harder, the pain spreading out across her cheeks. “And you know how to address me.”
She panted at this stern version of her lover. “Sorry, sir. Yes.”
“So?”
Delilah inhaled. Begging for his cock? Christ, why was that making her so wet? Yet it was. She could feel the moisture at her pussy and it was for him. It was all for him.
“Please may I have your cock, sir?” Delilah cringed into the couch with the words, grateful that she didn’t have to look Dalton in the eyes.
“In your cunt?”
“Yes, sir.”
“And in your arse?”
Delilah tensed. In her arse—was he serious? “Sir, we’ve nev—”
Her sentence was ended by the giant palm that crashed down upon her exposed backside again and her lips parted with the pain.
“Answer the question. Do you want my cock in your arse or not?”
The query resounded around her mind. Did she want it there? Delilah had successfully fought off every man who’d tried to fuck her there in the past, but now, with Dalton, the idea didn’t seem so repugnant.
Rather, the notion of submitting to him that way sounded hot.
“I don’t know, sir.”
Dalton swatted her backside again, and Delilah winced at the impact.
“Don’t lie to me, Delilah.” His voice was almost a growl.
She flustered, wishing suddenly that she could just get up and talk to him, but her face was flush against the couch, her legs immobilized by Dalton’s body behind her. “I’m not lying!” she insisted. “I’ve never been fucked there before.”
His fingers trailed a line softly across the curve of her arse. “Really?”
Dalton sounded surprised. Sardonic almost.
“Yes, she panted. “Sir.”
“Your cunt it is then,” he decided, pulling away from her body just enough to line the tip of his cock at her labia. “Let’s hear you beg for it.”
Delilah’s hands balled into fists at her back. Why was he making her ask again?
“And I’d suggest you don’t keep me waiting, firecracker. Or I’ll find something for that pretty arse right now.”
That made Delilah start. She’d been reassured by the way Dalton had veered away from the topic of anal sex at her admission, but the thought he might try and change his mind about that filled her with dread. “Please, sir,” she blurted. “Please fuck my pussy with your cock.”
One of his hands skimmed over the skin of her bound arms. “As you wish, beautiful.”
He impaled her then, one swift thrust that stretched and filled Delilah’s pussy in the most scintillating way. That was what she’d needed. That was what she’d waited for.
Delilah’s mouth opened, but there were no words, just a low guttural moan.





A picture containing book, shirt

Description automatically generated


No comments:

Post a Comment