xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Five Christmas Traditions I share with my family.

Thursday 8 December 2016

Five Christmas Traditions I share with my family.


1.    Baking my Christmas cake in October and feeding it brandy every week until it’s time to ice it. (I bake it, but my husband decorates it.)

2.    Playing a CD  of Christmas Carols while I put up my Christmas tree.

3      Taking my grandkids to see Santa Clause. Last year, we went on a Santa Train. My grandson was almost the last one to get his gift. I’ve never seen a little boy so anxious, or so happy when he opened it and found a pull back and go car

4     Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Even better, my son invites us around now so I don’t have to cook it.

5     Wrapping and opening presents. I’ll wrap anything, big or small and I make sure my family all have a sackful of gifts. I love watching their faces as they open everything. Sometime the smallest gift contains a hidden gem. Sometimes it’s a packet of sweeties.


Every family has Christmas rituals, but how would you feel if the stopped when you hit your teens.
That’s what happened to Abigail Montgomery when her father died. She yearned for a Dickensian Christmas with carol singers and mince pies. Instead, after her father died, her multi-millionaire Great-Aunt declared it a pagan tradition and banned it. Since Abigail’s mother needed the handouts from Edith, she went along with anything Edith demanded.
Together, they drained the self-confidence out of Abigail. As an adult, she still dreams of a perfect Christmas, but since she’d just entered into a marriage of convenience, her expectations are non-existent.
Can her new husband win her heart and bring some Christmas magic into her life?

Marriage, Mobsters, and the Marine,
Abigail and Jared marry for mutual convenience, each unaware of the other’s B
DSM lifestyle.
Can love blossom despite extortion threats, kidnapping, and attempted murder?

Blurb
Abigail Montgomery, a small town schoolteacher with zero self-confidence, dreams of the Dickensian Christmas her family never enjoyed. Each month she attends a masked BDSM club, but her next visit will be her last. If she doesn’t marry within the next year, her brother won’t inherit Montgomery Hall. Desperate, she advertises for a husband.

Jared Armstrong, a former Marine sharpshooter and occasional Dom needs to $125,000 to get his family out of a hole. His solution—to marry Abigail Montgomery for her money. His only regret is his wife won’t accept his spanking lifestyle.

Gradually, Abigail comes to dream of making their marriage real, but she promised Jared a divorce two years after their wedding. Can they share some Christmas magic as their relationship faces extortion threats, a kidnapping, and an attempted murder? Or will Jared break her heart when he walks away?

Buy Links

Loose id                    https://goo.gl/BTv2XU

All romance              https://goo.gl/3f5Hux
         
Amazon USA           https://goo.gl/TsKp7A

Amazon UK             .https://goo.gl/316fGL

Amazon Australia    https://goo.gl/FomRck

 

No comments:

Post a Comment