xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' Kryssie Fortune: Searching for Home, by PK Corey

Thursday 21 November 2019

Searching for Home, by PK Corey





    That’s what we had – a real, honest-to-God, woodshed, for storing wood and for getting your ass whipped.






    Sales blurb:


    Jenny is happily married to her strong, gorgeous sheriff. She has great friends and a good job. But life is never perfect is it? Within a short time, she and Cal have to move from the home they rent, need to move in with his parents and receive life-changing news from her mother’s lawyer. Jenny’s friend and boss, Allie, has her share of problems too – money woes, grabby clients and burglaries near her work.
    When they try to keep their worries from their protective husbands, they find out what it means to have an alpha man to deal with. After the girls are attacked at work, things seem to go from bad to worse. Taking on adult responsibilities is never easy as they’re finding out the hard way. Good thing they have their older friends, Cassie, Sue, Annie and Lily to fall back on.

    Finally, she thought to herself. She didn’t feel she could ask for a spanking, but she needed one so badly.

    Buy links:

    Amazon

    Blushing Books



    Some of Cal’s spankings she could certainly do without. But sex – there was no way she was giving that up!  

    Excerpt:



    "You need to listen to me, because I'm not done," Ryan informed her.
    "What? What do you mean?" she asked, trying to keep the panic out of her voice.
    "Well, I've been talking to a friend. Neither of us want to be too hard on our wives. Sometimes a spanking is exactly what's needed, but maybe not all the time. Sometimes we just need to get their attention—to be sure they're listening to what we're saying, because it's always going to be in their best interests." 
    "Ryan you have my full attention. I'm listening, and I won't be smoking anymore. I promise." 
    "I appreciate that," Ryan answered calmly. "But my friend did have a good suggestion, and now, with me wanting to make your stop-smoking day memorable, I think it's time to give it a try." As he reached into a drawer, he pulled out a small bag. "When I picked this up a few weeks ago, I didn't know if it would be for play or for discipline, but I knew it would be memorable. And 
    I think today's the day." He pulled a small, blue butt plug out of the bag.
    Allie's eyes went wide, "Ryan—" she began.
    "Hush," he told her. "Remember, when you act as reckless and immature as a child, I'm completely in charge."
    Allie was not sure about this at all. They had discussed plugs when they had looked at various sex toys, but she wasn't sold on the idea.
    "Roll over on your side," Ryan instructed. Allie had been having a hard time thinking of anything but her burning ass. This now had her full attention as she slowly did as he asked. She squeezed her eyes shut as he used a lubed finger to prepare her. 
    "Just relax, Al, you know I not going to hurt you." 
    Even as he said it, she felt pressure on her most private entrance. Relax, yeah sure, she thought, but with her eyes tightly closed, she tried. As it reached its widest point, her eyes flew open of their own accord, and she shouted, "No! Stop!" But in that instant, the pain was gone. In its place was a strange, uncomfortably full feeling—nothing like Allie had experienced before. 
    She took a few deep breaths. By remaining perfectly still, she found she could tolerate it. She could feel the heat cream on her ass. Grimacing, she tried to think of a way to rub her burning cheeks while not moving. 

    He’d already shown her that some things that began with pain could easily be turned into pleasure.

    Meet PK Corey


    After spending thirty-six years in two careers I liked just fine, I’ve finally found my dream career as a writer. I’ve been happily married for thirty-six-years and my sweet husband has gotten used to the unique experience of living with a writer. He is very encouraging and an excellent editor when he’s pressed into service. 

    I’ve been intrigued by spanking stories since before I first saw Ricky spank Lucy. Stories of this nature were hard to come by before the Internet and the ones I found were a little harsh on discipline and very much lacking in love. So, I made up my own stories and enjoyed these in my head for years. I finally began writing them down. Although the lovely women in my stories are spanked often, the love between them and their men takes top priority.

    My Cassie’s Space series shows a mature couple who are deeply in love. Despite loving Cassie’s free-spirited ways, Tom is determined to keep her safe, even if it takes a trip over his knee. And with her friend Sue by her side and all they get into, a trip over his knee is very likely. My Cal’s Law series, is about a younger couple. Though they come from very different backgrounds, love and discipline draw them together. 

    I love my husband, my kids, my cats, reading, writing and hearing from my readers. You can contact me at pk.corey@yahoo.com

    PK Corey’s Reading Room blog

    email:

    Twitter:

    Instagram: 

    Amazon Author page:

    Amazon Author page:



    1 comment: